28 mar 2013

One Lovely Blog Award



A few days ago I received this award from Fanny from “Coses de Mare” (~Mother things). We have discovered that we have a lot in common, and I like it when that happens! I’m very proud of this award, because it means I have inspired someone a little. 


      The award consists of:

-pasting the image on your blog, 
-linking back to the person who nominates you,
-sharing seven things about yourself, 
-nominating 15 other bloggers, 
-contacting the bloggers you nominate to let them know.



Now the seven things about me:

-          I’m Catalan.

-          I’m stubborn and shy.

-          I don’t like cooking.

-          I love my job (except correcting essays).

-          I can’t live without my pocket diary.

-          I can live without a watch.

-          I wish I had time to read books.


~~&~~


Hace unos días recibí un premio de parte de Fanny de “Coses de Mare”. Hemos descubierto que tenemos mucho en común, y me gusta cuando esto sucede! Estoy orgullosa de este premio, porque significa que he conseguido inspirar a alguien, aunque sólo sea un poquito.


El premio consiste en:

-Pegar la imagen del premio al blog.
-Enlazar tu blog con el de la persona que te ha otorgado el premio.
-Explicar 7 cosas sobre ti.
-Otorgar el premio a 15 blogs.
-Ponerte en contacto con los blogs premiados para informarles.



Ahora las siete cosas sobre mí:

-          Soy catalana.

-          Soy cabezota y tímida.

-          No me gusta cocinar.

-          Me encanta mi trabajo (menos corregir redacciones).

-          No puedo vivir sin mi agenda.

-          Puedo vivir sin reloj (muy a pesar de mi marido que ya me ha regalado dos…).

-          Quisiera tener tiempo para leer libros.





Here my nomineesAquí mis nominados:

8 comentarios:

  1. Moltes gràcies per enrecordar-te del meu bloc. Una abraçada!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias Ingrid. Ya te sigo.
    Un beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vaig tard, ho sé... molt tard per circumstàncies alienes a mi !!!

    Prooo mil gràcies i ja està publicat al meu blog :D

    Merci maca!!! Ptooons

    ResponderEliminar

Schreib mir auf DEUTSCH! - Escriu-me en CATALÀ! - Escríbeme en ESPAÑOL! - Write in ENGLISH!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.